DALLAS, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: ARUN) investors announced Deans & Lyons LLP. Concerned ARUN stockholders who seek to recover value for their shares should contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about potential investor claims.
ARUN is being investigated for potential violation of securities laws since revelations that the company made false and misleading statements, as well as omitted facts concerning the company's business, operations and prospects. "ARUN stock closed at only $13.10 per share on May 17, 2013, a 25% decline," Hamilton Lindley said.
Deans & Lyons LLP has significant experience representing investors in securities class action and derivative lawsuits nationwide. Stockholders with concerns about their ARUN stock or anyone with information about this situation should contact Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033.
Hamilton LindleyDEANS & LYONS LLP 325 N. Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 (877) 819-8033 Toll Free (214) 965-8500 Telephone (214) 965-8505 Facsimile firstname.lastname@example.org deanslyons.comSOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV