PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Dycom Industries, Inc. (NYSE: DY) announced today its upcoming presentation at the 2013 Credit Suisse Engineering & Construction Conference to be held June 6, 2013, at Credit Suisse's office, Eleven Madison Avenue, New York City, New York.
Dycom is scheduled to make its presentation on Thursday, June 6, at approximately 3:25 p.m. (ET). A live simulcast of this presentation along with related materials will be available via the Company's website at http://www.dycomind.com under the heading "Events." If you are unable to listen to the presentation at the scheduled time, a replay of the live simulcast and the related materials will be available by Friday, June 7, at http://www.dycomind.com until Saturday, July 6, 2013.
Dycom is a leading provider of specialty contracting services. These services, which are provided throughout the United States and in Canada, include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities, including telecommunications providers, and other construction and maintenance services to electric and gas utilities and others.SOURCE Dycom Industries, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV