ST. LOUIS, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ: SIAL), a leading Life Science and High Technology company, announced it will be presenting at the following investor conferences in June:
- Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, June 3, 2013 in New York, NY, presenting at 8:30 AM (Eastern).
- Goldman Sachs 34 th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 11, 2013 in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, presenting at 8:00 AM (Pacific).
- Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 in Boston, MA, presenting @ 1:15 PM (Eastern).
Interested parties may listen via live audio broadcast over the internet at the Company's investor relations website – http://investor.sigmaaldrich.com/. Users can click the "Listen to Webcast" icon to access the presentation. A link to the replay of each presentation will be posted on the Company's investor relations website following each conference. The Company will use the same presentation slides for each conference. Such slides (titled "Investor Presentation") will be available on the Company's investor relations website at or before the time of the Company's presentation at the first conference.
About Sigma-Aldrich : Sigma-Aldrich is a leading Life Science and High Technology company. Its biochemical and organic chemical products and kits are used in scientific and genomic research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical development, the diagnosis of disease and as key components in pharmaceutical and other high technology manufacturing. The Company has customers in life science companies, university and government institutions, hospitals and in industry. Over one million scientists and technologists use its products. Sigma-Aldrich operates in 38 countries and has nearly 9,000 employees providing excellent service worldwide. The Company is committed to accelerating customer success through innovation and leadership in Life Science , High Technology and Service . For more information about Sigma-Aldrich, please visit its award winning web site at www.sigma-aldrich.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV