SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Envivio (Nasdaq:ENVI), a leading provider of software-based video processing and delivery solutions, today announced financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2014 ended April 30, 2013.
- Revenue for the first quarter of fiscal 2014 was $7.5 million, compared to $7.7 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 and $13.4 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
- GAAP net loss for the quarter was $4.7 million, or $0.18 per share, compared to GAAP net loss of $4.9 million, or $0.18 per share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 and GAAP net loss of $2.2 million, or $0.17 per share, in the first quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Non-GAAP net loss for the quarter was $4.2 million, or $0.16 per share, compared to non-GAAP net loss of $4.1 million, or $0.15 per share, in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013 and non-GAAP net loss of $1.5 million, or $0.12 per share, in the first quarter of fiscal 2013. A reconciliation of the difference between these non-GAAP financial measures with the most directly comparable GAAP measures, as well as a description of the items excluded from the non-GAAP measures, is included in the financial statements portion of this press release.
"In the first quarter, customer engagements in North America increased following the changes we made previously in our sales force," said Julien Signès, President and CEO, Envivio. "We are pleased with our key wins this quarter which included tier 1 North American companies in the cable and telecommunications sectors. We remain focused on increasing our engagements with content and service provider customers, via our direct sales force and new channel partners to improve our market presence."As of April 30, 2013, Envivio had cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments of $49.9 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV