Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:52 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Friday.
Palo Alto Networks (PANW) and other network security stocks are "just too hard to own," says Cramer. He wants to avoid this name. Investors agreed, dropping the stock by 10.8% to $48.52.
Walt Disney's (DIS) conviction buy rating was reaffirmed by Goldman and Cramer thinks investors can buy this name on weakness. DIS fell 2.4% to $63.08.Guess? (GES) looked awful to Cramer after reporting first-quarter earnings, but "not horrendous enough. The stock goes higher," he said. GES jumped 8.3% to close at $31.78. Panera Bread (PNRA) was downgraded by Lazard Capital but Cramer thinks the stock can go higher. "I wish they would split the stock," he added. PNRA fell 1% to $191.83. SanDisk (SNDK) increased its capacity production, and this is what Cramer said he has been waiting to hear. However, he warned investors should still "be careful with these stocks." SNDK fell 1.5% to $59.02. Charles River Laboratories (CRL) was downgraded by Raymond James, but Cramer disagreed. He still likes the company going forward. CRL closed 1.6% lower at $43.31. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in New York..
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV