2. As of noon trading, Yum Brands ( YUM) is down $0.62 (-0.9%) to $68.92 on light volume Thus far, 922,356 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $68.92-$69.52 after having opened the day at $69.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.54. YUM! Brands, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates quick service restaurants in the United States and internationally. It operates in six segments: YUM Restaurants China, YUM Restaurants International, Taco Bell U.S., KFC U.S., Pizza Hut U.S., and YUM Restaurants India. Yum Brands has a market cap of $31.5 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Yum Brands a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Yum Brands as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Yum Brands Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts