3. As of noon trading, Baker Hughes ( BHI) is down $1.02 (-2.1%) to $46.39 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.9 million shares of Baker Hughes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.86-$46.97 after having opened the day at $46.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.41. Baker Hughes Incorporated supplies oilfield services, products, and technology services and systems to the oil and natural gas industry worldwide. Baker Hughes has a market cap of $21.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Baker Hughes a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 16 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Baker Hughes as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Baker Hughes Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts