4. As of noon trading, Kinder Morgan ( KMI) is down $0.87 (-2.2%) to $38.71 on average volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Kinder Morgan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $38.60-$39.75 after having opened the day at $39.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $39.58. Kinder Morgan, Inc. owns and operates energy transportation and storage assets in the United States and Canada. The company operates in six segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Products Pipelines KMP, CO2 KMP, Terminals KMP, Kinder Morgan Canada KMP, and Other. Kinder Morgan has a market cap of $41.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 66.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Kinder Morgan a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kinder Morgan as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Kinder Morgan Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts