3. As of noon trading, Plains All American Pipeline ( PAA) is down $1.14 (-2.0%) to $56.44 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.4 million shares of Plains All American Pipeline exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 905,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $55.58-$57.68 after having opened the day at $57.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.58. Plains All American Pipeline, L.P., through its subsidiaries, engages in the transportation, storage, terminalling, and marketing of crude oil and refined products in the United States and Canada. The company operates in three segments: Transportation, Facilities, and Supply and Logistics. Plains All American Pipeline has a market cap of $19.9 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 29.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Plains All American Pipeline a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Plains All American Pipeline as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and compelling growth in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Plains All American Pipeline Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts