4. As of noon trading, Energy Transfer Equity ( ETE) is down $1.27 (-2.1%) to $57.96 on heavy volume Thus far, 642,777 shares of Energy Transfer Equity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 856,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $57.23-$59.33 after having opened the day at $59.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.23. Energy Transfer Equity, L.P., through its subsidiaries, provides diversified energy-related services in the United States. The company sells natural gas to electric utilities, independent power plants, local distribution companies, industrial end-users, and other marketing companies. Energy Transfer Equity has a market cap of $16.8 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 84.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Energy Transfer Equity a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Energy Transfer Equity as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Energy Transfer Equity Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts