3. As of noon trading, Rockwell Automation ( ROK) is up $0.86 (0.98) to $88.80 on light volume Thus far, 155,013 shares of Rockwell Automation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 983,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $87.93-$89.24 after having opened the day at $88.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.94. Rockwell Automation, Inc. provides industrial automation power, control, and information solutions. It operates in two segments, Architecture & Software and Control Products & Solutions. Rockwell Automation has a market cap of $12.4 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Rockwell Automation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Rockwell Automation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Rockwell Automation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts