3 Stocks Raising The Telecommunications Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Clearwire ( CLWR) is up $0.85 (24.43) to $4.33 on heavy volume Thus far, 68.5 million shares of Clearwire exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $4.13-$4.34 after having opened the day at $4.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.48. Clearwire Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides fourth generation (4G) wireless broadband services in the United States. Clearwire has a market cap of $2.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. Shares are up 18.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Clearwire a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Clearwire as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, poor profit margins and generally high debt management risk. Get the full Clearwire Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts