2. As of noon trading, Wells Fargo ( WFC) is up $0.65 (1.60) to $41.40 on average volume Thus far, 10.7 million shares of Wells Fargo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 21.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $40.70-$41.46 after having opened the day at $40.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.75. Wells Fargo & Company provides retail, commercial, and corporate banking services. Wells Fargo has a market cap of $214.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Wells Fargo a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Wells Fargo as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Wells Fargo Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts