2. As of noon trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR.A) is up $0.25 (1.32) to $19.13 on light volume Thus far, 2.2 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.71-$19.45 after having opened the day at $18.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.88. Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras operates as an integrated oil and gas company in Brazil and internationally. Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has a market cap of $126.6 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and poor profit margins. Get the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts