PARIS, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
It's time for fans of UNO™, the classic family card game, to rejoice! Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, and Mattel, the world's #1 toy company, are excited to announce the launch and availability of the highly anticipated UNO™ & Friends. Available for free on Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, UNO™ & Friends brings an entirely new social dimension to the classic, fast-paced, and competitive gameplay of UNO™. With engaging multiplatform play, which promises fast fun for everyone, UNO™ & Friends is a game that can be played anywhere at any time.
Originally created in 1971, UNO™ has been a favorite card game amongst friends and families of all ages for the past 40+ years. Since 2008 UNO™ has become one of Gameloft's most popular franchises with over 74 million downloads across various digital platforms. In this all-new edition, the revolution in playing UNO™ on a social platform has arrived as fans can now drop Wild Draw Fours and Reverse Cards on friends, family and UNO™ players the world over via smartphones and tablets. Invite and challenge up to 3 other players in real-time using your favorite social networks, and explore unprecedented customization for the most complete UNO™ experience on digital devices.
A complete list of features includes:
- Create games and invite your friends and family to play, or challenge millions of UNO™ fans worldwide!
- Customize your game with fun backgrounds, themed card deck designs & special effects!
- Utilize Boosts and Super Boosts to diversify your strategy to win!
- New weekly and all-time leaderboards let you see how you stack up against your friends and other UNO™ players!
- Challenge up to 3 other players in real time with online multiplayer matches over 3G or Wi-Fi!
- Compete against iOS & Android players, with a Facebook version coming soon!
- Connect via Facebook Connect & Game Center on iOS and Facebook Connect on Android!
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts