ROSWELL, Ga., May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To break the chain of germ transmission in offices, schools, hotels or virtually any facility, it's critical to sanitize frequently touched surfaces that can harbor germs. But germs can be quickly reintroduced when a surface is touched or handled again.
Kimberly-Clark Professional has a new, long-lasting solution for this problem: Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray – the only sanitizing spray that kills 99.9 percent of bacteria for 24 hours, even after multiple touches. The product also cleans, disinfects and deodorizes, and eliminates 99.9 percent of cold and flu viruses and norovirus.
"Because it lasts for 24 hours, it protects people from germs between daily cleanings," said Joel Schellhammer, Go to Market Director, Offices and Education, Kimberly-Clark Professional. "It's another important tool for what we call our HYGIENIFY! protocol – three easy steps that employees can take to enhance workplace hygiene: wash, wipe, sanitize."The new Scott 24 Hour Sanitizing Spray is the latest addition to The Healthy Workplace Project and The Healthy Schools Project, two programs that offer a multifaceted approach to hand and surface hygiene to help people understand and prevent the spread of cold, flu and other germs. The introduction of this product also supports a broader goal for Kimberly-Clark Professional – creating Exceptional Workplaces that keep people healthier, safer and more productive. What makes this product unique is that it retains its ability to kill bacteria for 24 hours, even after a surface has been touched. The product also kills viruses and fungi and that means cleaning personnel only have to apply it once a day, even in high-contact areas. It has the potential to make cleaning operations more efficient and effective, while providing users with peace of mind.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV