TROY, Mich., May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Honeywell (NYSE: HON) Friction Materials announces the release of Bendix® POLICE, a new line of brake pads developed to meet the stringent demands put on law enforcement fleet vehicles operating under extreme conditions.
The POLICE line of brake pads offer a longer wear life and higher fade resistance for police pursuit vehicles that often work under severe conditions – driving at high speeds, stopping suddenly and performing difficult maneuvers.
"We designed, engineered and tested this new line of brake pads to meet the rigorous performance demands of police fleets," said Grif Jordan, product marketing manager at Honeywell Friction Materials. "Honeywell is committed to providing law enforcement fleets with high quality, high performance brake pads that maximize stopping performance in a variety of excruciating conditions, including high-speed pursuits and frequent unexpected stops."
Featuring coverage for the full line of law enforcement vehicles on the road today, the product is now available to order.Independent research by Link Engineering shows that Bendix POLICE extreme duty semi-metallic pads outlast and outrank others in independent performance and noise tests. Features include:
- Premium, fade-free friction maintains braking control with maximum stopping power even in the most intense driving conditions.
- Patented coating ensures optimal performance from the very first stop and reduces break-in time up to 75% for ultimate bay efficiency.
- Stainless steel abutment kit hardware speeds installation time and maximizes fleet usage.
- Unique J-shaped chamfers and steel shims provide the quietest braking experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV