L Brands Inc Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (LTD)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- LTD's revenue growth trails the industry average of 26.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 47.90% is the gross profit margin for L BRANDS INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 10.67% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $1,276.00 million or 8.87% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, L BRANDS INC's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 43.27%.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed compared to the Specialty Retail industry average, but is greater than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 14.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $359.44 million to $411.40 million.
- In its most recent trading session, LTD has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts