NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's David Peltier is on the lookout for stocks trading for less than $10 that can deliver big returns.
One sector that has caught Peltier's eye is small-cap retail. Specifically, he's looking at Pacific Sunwear (PSUN), which has doubled so far this year.
However, Peltier doesn't think loading up on the name is necessarily a good idea right now. "The company is not even supposed to be profitable for another year," he added.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV