ATLANTA, May 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global supply chain commerce provider Manhattan Associates (Nasdaq:MANH) today announced that it is positioned as a leader in the 2013 Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Warehouse Management Systems. Gartner, the world's leading information technology research and advisory company, evaluated 17 WMS solution offerings in its Magic Quadrant research. The report positions vendors based on completeness of vision to the WMS market and the solution provider's ability to execute on that vision.
- Manhattan Associates Reports Record First Quarter 2013 Earnings
- Manhattan Associates' CEO Eddie Capel Paints a New Vision for Supply Chain
- Manhattan Associates Launches Industry-Leading Store Inventory and Fulfillment Solution
- Gander Mountain Selects Manhattan Associates to Enable Omni-Channel Processes
- In today's omni-channel world, customers are 'in your stuff' (Video)