NEW YORK, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (the "Company") (NASDAQ: ARCP) announced today that, pursuant to the prior authorization of its board of directors, the Company declared its sixth consecutive quarterly increase to its annual dividend from $0.900 to $0.910 per share per annum. Accordingly, the Company's June 2013 dividend will be paid on June 15, 2013, to stockholders of record at the close of business on June 8, 2013, in an amount equal to $0.07583 per share.
Additionally, as previously announced, the Company's board of directors has authorized the seventh consecutive quarterly increase to its annualized dividend from $0.910 per share to $0.940 per share per annum, contingent upon, and effective with, the close of the Company's acquisition of CapLease, Inc. The Company expects to close such acquisition late in the third quarter of 2013.
Important NoticeARCP is a publicly traded Maryland corporation listed on The NASDAQ Global Select Market that qualified as a real estate investment trust for U.S. federal income tax purposes for the taxable year ended December 31, 2011, focused on acquiring and owning single tenant freestanding commercial properties subject to net leases with high credit quality tenants. Additional information about the Company can be found on its website at www.arcpreit.com. The statements in this press release that are not historical facts may be forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that could cause the outcome to be materially different. In addition, words such as "anticipate," "believe," "expect" and "intend" indicate a forward-looking statement, although not all forward-looking statements include these words.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV