WALLDORF, Germany, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner in the leaders quadrant of the "Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management (MDM)" report.* The positioning is based on an evaluation of the SAP® Mobile Secure portfolio, including the SAP® Afaria® mobile device management solution, the SAP® Mobile Documents solution for mobile content management and the SAP® Mobile App Protection solution by Mocana. SAP is recognized by its customers globally as a market leader for its ability to execute and the completeness of its vision. The cloud edition of SAP Afaria is a highly scalable enterprise mobile security and analytics solution that helps companies of any size manage and secure enterprise mobile devices in the cloud for one euro per month, per device. The solutions combine to form the SAP Mobile Secure portfolio, which provides customers with enterprise-grade security for devices, apps and content.
"We believe SAP's continued innovation and investment in enterprise mobility is the reason for our MDM leadership and we consider this recognition by Gartner a testament to SAP and partner execution on our vision in the enterprise mobile security space," said Sanjay Poonen, president and head of Mobile Division, SAP. "The SAP Mobile Secure portfolio, including SAP Afaria, provides an unrivaled depth and breadth for customers looking to leverage enterprise mobile solutions to benefit their businesses. We believe our leadership position further affirms that our enterprise mobile products and strategy provide both a user experience and immediate business edge like no other vendor in the industry."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV