QINGDAO, China and ROCKVILLE, Md., May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Synutra International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYUT) ("Synutra" or the "Company"), which owns subsidiaries in China that produce, market and sell nutritional products for infants, children and adults, today announced that it plans to release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of fiscal 2013 on Thursday, June 13, 2013 after the market closes.
The Company will hold a conference call on Friday, June 14, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results. Listeners may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States Toll Free: +1 (855) 500-8701International: +65 6723-9385Conference ID: 77618119
A webcast and replay of the conference call will be available through the Company's IR website at www.synutra.com.About Synutra International, Inc. Synutra International, Inc. (Nasdaq: SYUT) is a leading infant formula company in China. It principally produces, markets and sells its products through its operating subsidiaries under the "Shengyuan" or "Synutra" name, together with other complementary brands. It focuses on selling premium infant formula products, which are supplemented by more affordable infant formulas targeting the mass market as well as other nutritional products and ingredients. It sells its products through an extensive nationwide sales and distribution network covering all provinces and provincial-level municipalities in mainland China. As of December 31, 2012, this network comprised over 660 independent distributors and over 690 independent sub-distributors who sell Synutra products in approximately 27,000 retail outlets. SOURCE Synutra International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV