ATLANTA, May 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cbeyond Inc. (Nasdaq:CBEY), the technology ally to small and mid-sized businesses, garnered six 2013 Hermes Creative Awards this month in an international awards competition which recognizes excellence in the concepting, writing and design of traditional and emerging media while promoting the philanthropic nature of marketing and communication professionals.
The Hermes Creative Awards are administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP), an international organization consisting of several thousand marketing, communication, advertising, public relations, media production and freelance professionals.
Cbeyond earned the following honors:
- Platinum Award for "Advertising Captive Ads" in the Digital Place-Based Media category
- Platinum Award for the "Winter 2012 Cbeyond Business Leader Snapshot" survey in the Strategic Programs category
- Gold Award for "Company Re-Brand" in the Integrated Marketing/Company Branding category
- Gold Award for "Event Marketing Banners and Giveaways" in the Integrated Marketing/Event Marketing category
- Honorable Mention for the "More Bandwidth Campaign" in the Integrated Marketing Campaign category
- Honorable Mention for " Fortune Magazine Ad, Frost & Sullivan Award Ad" in the Advertising/Magazine category