INDIANAPOLIS, May 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Angie's List (Nasdaq:ANGI), the national consumer review service, announced today it will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Technology Conference.
|Speaker:||Bill Oesterle, Chief Executive Officer|
|Date:||June 4, 2013|
|Time:||1:45 p.m. PT / 4:45 p.m. ET|
|Location:||The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, San Francisco, CA|
The audio will be webcast live and will be accessible online through the Investor Relations page of the Angie's List, Inc. website located at www.angieslist.com . Audio archives will be available for approximately 90 days following the live presentation.
Angie's List helps consumers have happy transactions with local service professionals in more than 550 categories of service, ranging from home improvement to health care. More than 2 million paid households use Angie's List to gain unlimited access to local ratings, exclusive discounts, the Angie's List magazine, and the Angie's List complaint resolution service.
CONTACT: Angie's List Tom Ward Investor Relations 317-808-4527 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV