- Big Data – Accelrys Enterprise Platform 9.0 provides the ability to access large volumes of data across an enterprise with the Accelrys Query Service, Accelrys Direct and various database and file connectors. Organizations can then take advantage of the Platform's broad scientific Collections, which are capable of handling structured and unstructured data, biological sequences, chemical structures, images and text, to perform calculations that analyze and process that data. Additionally, the Platform's reporting capabilities enable end users to interpret and interact with data to drive more informed and better decision-making. Significant enhancements around load balancing and high-performance computing speed data processing.
- Externalized Collaboration – The ability to securely and efficiently interact with external partners from research through manufacturing is essential to today's global enterprises. New capabilities in Accelrys Enterprise Platform 9.0 allow for flexible administration, and Internet deployments of clients outside of an organization's firewall, with enhanced security.
- Scientific Services & Chemistry Harmonization – Unlike other software platforms, Accelrys Enterprise Platform is distinguished by its scientific capabilities. These are delivered through the Accelrys Enterprise Platform Collections, including the Imaging Collection, the Next Generation Sequencing Collection, the Chemistry Collection and Reporting Collection. With the release of Accelrys Enterprise Platform 9.0, chemical structure perception is now standardized across the Platform and the Accelrys Direct cartridge for Oracle, allowing a consistent representation of all chemical types including molecules, reactions and chemically modified biologics across applications.
Scientifically Aware Accelrys Enterprise Platform 9.0 Breaks New Ground In Big Data Management
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.