NEW YORK, May 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sequential Brands Group (OTC:SQBG) ("Sequential" or the "Company") today announced that Caribbean Joe® sportswear and activewear is launching in Japan this season with licensing partner Minoya Company Ltd. ("Minoya"). Minoya is a leading apparel manufacturer in Asia, distributing more than 20 million units annually. Caribbean Joe® product will launch in 310 Aeon Stores. Aeon, founded in 1798, is one of the largest retailers in Asia, with 590 general merchandise stores as well as 222 shopping centers.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=19015
"We are thrilled to expand Caribbean Joe® into a new global market," said Mr. Rick Platt, Group President, Brand Management of Sequential. "Minoya is a world class partner with a strong knowledge of the Asian Market that will help instill the DNA of Caribbean Joe in Japan.""Minoya is looking forward to partnering with Sequential Brands Group, an industry leader in brand management, to bring such a well-developed lifestyle brand to a new market," said Mr. Morihiko Kinomura, President of Minoya Company, Ltd . This new market launch is in line with Sequential's growth strategy for 2013 and beyond. Global expansion of Sequential's brand portfolio is a key focus for the Company. Caribbean Joe Apparel is a lifestyle brand for all seasons. Caribbean Joe apparel and accessories provides an authentic, relaxed, inclusive experience under the Caribbean Joe, Caribbean Palms, Island Winds, Lil' Joe, Jamaica Bay and CJ Breeze trademarks. There are over 20 product categories offered including sportswear, swim, sunglasses, fragrances, luggage, footwear, beach accessories, home textiles, skincare and sun care, small leather goods, watches, headwear and handbags, in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and the U.K.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV