IRVING, Texas, May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Darling International Inc. (NYSE: DAR) announced today that management will participate in the Stephens Spring Investment Conference, being held at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City, June 4-5, 2013. Randall C. Stuewe, Darling's Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present on June 4 th at 1:00 p.m. ET in a fireside chat format, with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
The Stephens Spring Investment Conference features more than 100 private and publicly traded companies from the aerospace and defense, consumer, financial services and information technology industries as well as select companies categorized as special situations.
Darling International Inc. is the largest and only publicly traded provider of rendering, used cooking oil and bakery residuals recycling and recovery solutions to the nation's food industry. The Company recycles beef, poultry and pork by-product streams into useable ingredients such as tallow, feed-grade fats, meat and bone meal, poultry meal and hides. The Company also recovers and converts used cooking oil and commercial bakery residuals into valuable feed and fuel ingredients. These products are primarily sold to agricultural, pet food, leather, oleo-chemical and bio-diesel manufacturers around the world. In addition, the Company provides grease trap collection services and sells used cooking oil equipment to restaurants.
For additional information, visit the Company's web site at http://www.darlingii.com.Melissa Gaither, Director of Investor Relations 972-717-0300 SOURCE Darling International Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV