INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., May 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDL) (NASDAQ: PDLI) today announced that John P. McLaughlin, the company's president and chief executive officer, will present at the following upcoming conferences.
Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference Thursday, June 6, 2013 9:30 a.m. ET New York City
Goldman Sachs 34 th Annual Global Healthcare Conference Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:40 a.m. PT Rancho Palos Verdes, CATo access the live and subsequently archived webcasts of the presentations, go to the Company's website at http://www.pdl.com and go to "Events and Presentations." Please connect to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to allow for any software download that may be necessary. The archived webcast will be available for seven days following each presentation. About PDL BioPharmaPDL pioneered the humanization of monoclonal antibodies and, by doing so, enabled the discovery of a new generation of targeted treatments for cancer and immunologic diseases. Today, PDL is focused on intellectual property asset management, investing in new income generating assets and maximizing value for its shareholders. For more information, please visit www.pdl.com. NOTE: PDL BioPharma and the PDL BioPharma logo are considered trademarks of PDL BioPharma, Inc. SOURCE PDL BioPharma, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV