TORONTO, May 30, 2013 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM; NYSE: CM) announced today that its board of directors declared a dividend of 96 cents per share on common shares for the quarter ending July 31, 2013 payable on July 29, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 28, 2013.
Class A Preferred Shares The board of directors also declared the following dividends per share:
For the quarter ending July 31, 2013 payable on July 29, 2013 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 28, 2013:
Series 26 - $0.359375 Series 27 - $0.350000 Series 29 - $0.337500 Series 33 - $0.334375 Series 35 - $0.406250 Series 37 - $0.406250SOURCE CIBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV