7. The stock market suffered a brief, yet vicious selloff on Tuesday April 23rd after hackers posted a phony tweet on the Associated Press Twitter account. What did the fake tweet say?
8. TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein revealed in May that Hemispherx (HEB) CEO Bill Carter was awarded a 5% bonus totaling $1.1 million last fall resulting from the sale of 30 million shares of company stock and not the company's experimental chronic fatigue drug. What is the name of the twice-rejected drug that Carter is not profiting from even as he gets rich selling shares of his company's stock?
A. "Breaking: Two Explosions in the White House and Barack Obama is injured."
B. "Breaking: Two and a half men cancelled. Charlie Sheen is overjoyed."
C. "Breaking: George Soros is not dead."D. "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo."
A. Ampligen B. Ibuprofen C. Lysergic acid diethylamide D. Sildenafil citrate9. San Francisco city attorney Dennis Herrera announced in early May his lawsuit against an energy-drink company for marketing to minors by stating, "Our lawsuit is not a reaction to their lawsuit". What is the name of the beverage company that sued Herrera for harassment first? (ANF) CEO Michael Jeffries was forced to apologize in late May after a controversial 2006 interview resurfaced. What did Jeffries say all those years ago that continues to haunt him?
A. "I'm in with the in-crowd. I go where the in crowd goes. I'm in with the in-crowd. And I know what the in-crowd knows." B. "Candidly, we go after the cool kids. We go after the attractive all-American kid with a great attitude and a lot of friends." C. "We're the undefeated. TV in the shade. Girls at all our parties. We have really got it made." D. "The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tapping. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude."BONUS: Prior to grilling Apple (AAPL) CEO Tim Cook on Capitol Hill in late May over the tech company's tax avoidance schemes, Senator Carl Levin (D., MI) said that "Apple is exploiting an absurdity." Who created the tax code absurdity which Senator Levin says Apple is exploiting?
A. The United States Congress B. The United States Coast Guard C. James Newell Osterberg, Jr. D. John Anthony Genzale, Jr. E. Michael Damone and Mark Ratner-- Written by Gregg Greenberg in New York Follow @5gsonthestreet
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV