3. J.C. Penney (JCP) bid farewell to CEO Ron Johnson in April after 17 months on the job, not to mention a 58% drop in the company's stock price. The once-iconic retailer replaced Ron with his predecessor Mike Ullman. How did Penney's board member and Johnson's original sponsor Bill Ackman characterize the retailer during the Ullman-era prior to Ron's arrival?
4. Big Four accounting firm KPMG resigned as auditor for besieged supplement seller Herbalife (HLF) in early April amid an FBI investigation into insider trading allegations involving a former senior partner at the firm. What is his name?
A. "chronically mismanaged"
B. "not ready for prime time"C. "in need of additional cow bell" D. "putrid from the top down and especially the top"
A. Billy Budapest B. Charlie Copenhagen C. Marvin Munich D. Scott London5. Shares of private prison operator Corrections Corp. of America (CXW) suffered a minor correction in mid-April after the company admitted to falsifying nearly 4,800 hours of staffing records over seven months at which penitentiary?
A. Alderson Federal Prison Camp B. Butner Federal Correctional Complex C. Shawshank State Prison D. Idaho Correctional Center6. Which public figure did Reuters erroneously report deceased on April 18th?
A. Elvis Presley B. Jim Morrison C. George Soros D. Johnny Thunders
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV