How little you'll save buying used: 11.9%
Lancers from 2010 and '11 cost almost as much as new ones because there simply aren't many used editions of this low-volume line available.
"There's just a lack of supply out there for those used-car buyers who are looking for Lancers," Lyman says.
As such, you can expect to pay $17,097 for a 2010 or '11 Lancer -- just 11.9% less than the $19,411 a 2013 edition will set you back.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV