SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- American Residential Properties, Inc. (NYSE: ARPI) (the "Company") announced today that it will present to investors attending NAREIT's REITWeek 2013 being held at the Hilton Chicago hotel in Chicago, Illinois. Co-Founders Stephen Schmitz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Laurie Hawkes, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Shant Koumriqian, Chief Financial Officer, will present an overview of the Company at 2:15 PM Central Time on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.
The presentation will be audio-webcast and may be accessed through the Company's website at www.amresprop.com under the Investor Relations section or at http://reitstream.com/reitweek2013/americanresidential . A replay of the presentation will be available through September 3, 2013 on both NAREIT's website at www.reit.com and on the Company's website at www.amresprop.com.
About American Residential Properties, Inc.
American Residential Properties, Inc. is an internally managed real estate company, organized as a real estate investment trust (REIT) for federal income tax purpose that acquires, owns, and manages single-family homes as rental properties in select communities nationwide. The Company's primary business strategy is to acquire, restore, lease and manage single-family homes as well-maintained investment properties to generate attractive, risk-adjusted returns over the long-term. With a vertically integrated real estate acquisition and management platform incorporating disciplined acquisition criteria, extensive research, seasoned personnel, and comprehensive operations, the Company is well-positioned to execute its strategy.SOURCE American Residential Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV