ST. LOUIS, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the bankruptcy court ruled on Patriot Coal's motion to terminate its collective bargaining agreement with the UMWA. The court also addressed Patriot's request to modify its agreement with Peabody regarding retiree benefits.
In its order, the court fully agreed with Peabody's contractual position. Peabody will continue to meet its obligations, as affirmed by today's rulings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV