GREENSBORO, N.C., May 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Fresh Market, Inc. (Nasdaq:TFM) today announced that on June 12, 2013, the Company will present at the William Blair Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, IL. The presentation will begin at 9:40 AM Eastern Time.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available on the Investor Relations section of The Fresh Market's corporate website at http://ir.thefreshmarket.com/ and can be accessed for 30 days following the date of the event.
During the presentation, the Company may answer questions concerning its business. The Company's responses to these questions, as well as other matters discussed during the presentation, may contain or constitute information that has not been previously disclosed.About The Fresh Market, Inc. Founded in 1982, The Fresh Market, Inc. is a specialty grocery retailer focused on providing high-quality products in a unique and inviting atmosphere with a high level of customer service. As of May 29, 2013, the company operates 131 stores in 25 states across the United States. For more information, please visit www.thefreshmarket.com .
CONTACT: Investor Relations (336) 615-8065 InvestorRelations@thefreshmarket.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV