Quick Take: Path & Quora
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "Mad Money" Research Director Nicole Urken was with her brother Ross Kenneth Urken and Jim Cramer from TheStreet. The siblings are hoping to help Cramer understand Path and Quora, two social media add-ins.
The two companies have obvious similarities and differences. Both are in the early stages where the main focus is growing their user base and achieving high traffic. They also connect the social media we already use, such as Twitter and Facebook (FB).
However, they do differ in purpose. Quora is used more as a question-and-answer database, such as, "what's the best hotel in Rio de Janeiro?" Path is essentially another form of social media, but with a limit of friends per user capped at 150.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV