COLUMBUS, Ohio, May 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:BBRG), owner and operator of the BRAVO! Cucina Italiana (BRAVO!) and BRIO Tuscan Grille (BRIO) restaurant concepts, today announced that the Company will be presenting at the following conferences in June.
- On Wednesday, June 5, 2013, the Company will present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference at The Palace Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation will begin at 10:00 AM ET.
- On Thursday, June 13, 2013, the Company will present at the Piper Jaffray 33 rd Annual Consumer Conference at The Palace Hotel in New York, New York. The presentation will begin at 4:00 PM ET.
- On Tuesday, June 18, 2013, the Company will present at the Jefferies 2013 Global Consumer Conference at The White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, Massachusetts. The presentation will begin at 4:30 PM ET. Investors and interested parties can access the webcast of this event by visiting the Company's investor relations website at http://investors.bbrg.com .
- On Tuesday, June 25, 2013, the Company will present at the Oppenheimer Consumer Conference at The Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts. The presentation will begin at 4:05 PM ET.
About Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc.
Bravo Brio Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO! Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution.
CONTACT: Don Duffy/Raphael Gross (203) 682-8200 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV