SAN DIEGO, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBIX) announced today that Kevin Gorman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Neurocrine Biosciences, will be presenting at the Jefferies 2013 Global Healthcare Conference in New York.
The live presentation takes place on Wednesday, June 5 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time / 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The presentation will be webcast and may be accessed on the Company's website at http://www.neurocrine.com.
If you are unable to attend the webcast and would like further information on this announcement please contact Investor Relations at Neurocrine Biosciences at (858) 617-7600 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Viewers are encouraged to visit the website approximately 5 minutes prior to the presentation to download or install any necessary software. A replay of the presentation will be available approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live event and will be archived on the website for one month.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on neurological and endocrine diseases and disorders. Our product candidates address some of the largest pharmaceutical markets in the world, including endometriosis, tardive dyskinesia, uterine fibroids, stress-related disorders, pain, diabetes, insomnia, and other neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders. Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. news releases are available through the Company's website via the internet at http://www.neurocrine.com.SOURCE Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV