TORONTO, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Rogers Communications Inc. ("RCI") today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Rogers Communications Finance Inc. ("RCFI"), is extending the period during which holders who tender their 6.25% Senior Notes due 2013 of RCI (CUSIP # 77509NAH6) (the "Notes") will receive the consent payment of US$2.50 per US$1,000 principal amount of Notes (in addition to the principal amount and accrued and unpaid interest) under RCFI's previously announced tender offer and consent solicitation for the Notes. The consent payment deadline has been extended to 8:00 a.m., New York City time, on June 13, 2013. The expiration time of the tender offer remains unchanged and is also 8:00 a.m., New York City time, on June 13, 2013. The settlement date for the tender offer and consent solicitation is expected to occur on or about June 13, 2013. Under the terms of the tender offer, holders who have previously tendered their Notes can no longer validly withdraw those Notes from the tender offer.
RCFI reserves the right to further amend, terminate or withdraw the tender offer and consent solicitation, subject to applicable laws. Notes not tendered and purchased pursuant to the tender offer will remain outstanding, mature and be paid on June 17, 2013.
The tender offer and consent solicitation is being made solely by means of the related Offer to Purchase and Consent Solicitation Statement and the Letter of Transmittal and Consent. Under no circumstances shall this press release constitute an offer to purchase or the solicitation of an offer to sell the Notes or any other securities of RCI or its affiliates. It also is not a solicitation of consents to the proposed amendment to the indenture. No recommendation is made as to whether holders of the Notes should tender their Notes or give their consent.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV