Traders should now look for long-biased trades in PSDV as long as it's trending above today's low at $3.15 or above $3 and then once it sustains a move or close above $3.50 with volume that hits near or above 104,658 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then PSDV will set up to re-test or possibly take out its next major overhead resistance levels at $4 to $4.81.
Pretium Resources ( PVG) engages in the acquisition and exploration of precious metals projects and gold resources. The company and is based in Vancouver, Canada. This stock is trading up 7.9% to $8.27 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.63-$8.43
52-Week Range: $5.39-$15.96
Three-Month Average Volume: 297,184
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV