The company plans to host an earnings conference call to review the results of its fiscal 2014 first quarter results and present management's outlook for the balance of fiscal 2014 at 4:30 p.m. (ET) on Thursday. There'll be a live webcast of the conference call available at its home webpage.
Analysts will be listening carefully and expect this quarter's EPS to have increased by an average estimate of over 21% from the same year-ago quarter.
When it comes to sales growth and revenue, the same group of analysts is looking for around a 7% year-over-year quarterly improvement. KKD had huge positive earnings surprises virtually every quarter in the previous fiscal year. Yet in the last quarter it disappointed by 25% which barely moved the stock's price.
Here's a one-year chart including the recent history of revenue per share (TTM) and EBIDTA earnings. You can see that KKD took off in late 2012 and never looked back including Tuesday's 3.2% rally.
KKD data by YCharts
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV