3. As of noon trading, BlackRock ( BLK) is down $4.42 (-1.5%) to $283.90 on average volume Thus far, 340,575 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 726,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $283.80-$288.86 after having opened the day at $286.31 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $288.32. BlackRock, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors. BlackRock has a market cap of $47.8 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 37.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate BlackRock a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates BlackRock as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full BlackRock Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts