3. As of noon trading, Bank of Montreal ( BMO) is down $1.18 (-1.9%) to $60.03 on heavy volume Thus far, 581,482 shares of Bank of Montreal exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 499,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.58-$60.57 after having opened the day at $60.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.21. Bank of Montreal, together with its subsidiaries, provides various retail banking, wealth management, and investment banking products and services in North America and internationally. Bank of Montreal has a market cap of $39.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Bank of Montreal a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bank of Montreal as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, increase in stock price during the past year and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Bank of Montreal Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts