3 Services Stocks Driving The Sector Higher
2. As of noon trading, Liberty Media Corporation ( LMCA) is up $14.02 (12.76) to $123.84 on average volume Thus far, 247,726 shares of Liberty Media Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 432,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $123.64-$125.36 after having opened the day at $124.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $109.83. Liberty Media Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in media, communications, and entertainment businesses primarily in North America. Liberty Media Corporation has a market cap of $13.9 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 1.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 8.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Liberty Media Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Liberty Media Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Liberty Media Corporation Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts