4. As of noon trading, CME Group ( CME) is up $0.92 (1.40) to $66.41 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $64.74-$66.50 after having opened the day at $65.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.49. CME Group Inc. operates the CME, CBOT, NYMEX COMEX, and KCBT futures exchanges worldwide. It operates CBOT exchange, a marketplace for trading agricultural and the U.S. CME Group has a market cap of $21.5 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate CME Group a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates CME Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full CME Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts