3. As of noon trading, Cree ( CREE) is up $1.81 (2.98) to $62.47 on average volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Cree exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.09-$62.57 after having opened the day at $60.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.66. Cree, Inc. develops and manufactures lighting-class light emitting diode (LED) products, lighting products, and semiconductor products for power and radio-frequency (RF) applications. Cree has a market cap of $7.0 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 100.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 73.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Cree a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cree as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Cree Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts