3. As of noon trading, State Street ( STT) is up $0.86 (1.28) to $68.01 on heavy volume Thus far, 2.6 million shares of State Street exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $66.77-$68.18 after having opened the day at $66.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.15. State Street Corporation, a financial holding company, provides investment servicing and investment management services to institutional investors worldwide. State Street has a market cap of $29.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 42.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate State Street a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates State Street as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full State Street Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts