NEW YORK, May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Stewart Enterprises, Inc. ("Stewart" or the "Company") (NasdaqGS: STEI) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Service Corp. International (NYSE: SCI). The transaction is valued at around $1.1 billion or $13.25 for each share of Stewart Class A and Class B stock owned.
This investigation concerns whether the Board of Directors of Stewart breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into the proposed transaction, and whether the Company has disclosed all material information to shareholders about the transaction.
If you are aware of any facts relating to this investigation, or purchased shares of Stewart Enterprises, Inc., you can assist this investigation by contacting either Peretz Bronstein or his Investor Relations Coordinator Eitan Kimelman of Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC at 212-697-6484 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who inquire by e-mail are encouraged to include their mailing address and telephone number.Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is a corporate litigation boutique. Our primary expertise is the aggressive pursuit of litigation claims on behalf of our clients. In addition to representing institutions and other investor plaintiffs in class action security litigation, the firm's expertise includes general corporate and commercial litigation, as well as securities arbitration. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes. SOURCE Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV