4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ATK, L, LUFK, CTL
Loews Corporation (NYSE: L) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 6 cents per share. At a price of $46.13 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.5%. The average volume for Loews Corporation has been 1.1 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Loews Corporation has a market cap of $17.9 billion and is part of the insurance industry. Shares are up 13.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Loews Corporation operates primarily as a commercial property and casualty insurance company. The company operates in four segments: CNA Specialty, CNA Commercial, Life & Group Non-Core, and Other. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.66. TheStreet Ratings rates Loews Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year, attractive valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. You can view the full Loews Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV